THESCOTTPOPULARSHOW!

At the moment I have 2 shows out on SPREAKER.  Well actually, I have 1.5 shows out.  The first show was a test and the second show was a re-do.  I'm gonna be honest with y'all.  I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO A PODCAST, but I did work at an actual radio station for about 3 years.  So, I do have an idea of how to make a radio show at least.  Wassup WRAS ATLANTA 88.5 FM!

Now as an iphone AP/program. Spreaker isn't bad but there are a couple of improvements that need to made to the standard free version.  First, increasing the size of the cross fader slider would be nice and if you could adjust the volume of the tracks being played people would rejoice in the street.  These suggestions are just a start but they would help out a ton.

All in all, I say Spreaker is pretty safe to try out but I wouldn't advise paying for the premium/full product until you have a good grasp of the free version first.

And if you are wondering, the picture above is actually the playlist of this show.  Have fun trying to figure it out.  
 



Comments

Popular Posts